Nobelcom

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

uriellamatthew@rocketmail.com Nigerian scammer


This is another from chineselovelinks, where HE is member 1338109   'Ash'

uriellamatthew@rocketmail.com

IP: 41.155.3.97   NIGERIA




Hello from  Uriella Ash ,

How are you doing today ?

It was really nice reading from you .Sorry i had to write back late . I have been busy at work .  What is your name?

To start with i am a Chinese/African , born and raised in South African , i grew up in a broken home , my parents were divorced so its either i am always here or there , my dad now lives in Europe , Dresden to be precise but my mum is Africa.



I am a University graduate , i Schooled in Port novo , North American University  ( Port Novo) Republic of Benin . Life here is quite different from South Africa but safe and easy going unlike Sa.

Now i am a graduate and working as an administrative worker in a Chinese Restaurant . 

I am the eldest in a family of 3 , i have one younger sister and a brother too both are living and schooling in South Africa.

I love traveling and meeting new people . I believe in openness , i dont like been lonely . I enjoy the cinemas , theater and relaxing at the beach on a sunny afternoon.

My last relationship ended sourly in South Africa , thats the more reason i accepted the job here in Port Novo . I just dont want to be near him for any reason or what so ever . Life has to move on.



Tell me about yourself and ask whatever you still want to know about me.

Bye for now .

Uriella/ash








This is a SCAM!    You are not in contact with the girl in the pictures, but a black man in NIGERIA!

DO NOT SEND MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment