Nobelcom

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

lil.honest@ymail.com SCAMMER

Found on chineselovelinks, with no picture, but claiming to be in China.
 
 
IP: 197.251.173.178   GHANA
 
 
 
 
Alright i am Gina single , with out kid , also a nursing student In College , right now i do live with my mum and younger brother in cape coast my dad came from China, but havent been there much of my life, because i was born and raise here in cape coast here in west Africa, etc i also join this site to meet someone or
I am looking for a man who is ready for building a relationship, with whom I will do everything together and we would care about each other. The full harmony in our souls that we would achieve together! so just i would like you to alao brief me few thing,s about your life and what was your reason why you are also on the site ok
 

This is a scammer.  Do not chat or email HIM.  Yes, it is actually a male you are talking to, from GHANA.   This is a scam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment