Nobelcom

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

liuqchen@yahoo.com WARNING

This is actually a West African scammer, working from the Guangdong province of China. The picture is stolen.
Dear VICTIM,
Hello dear how are you are doing?How was your weekend and your family and friends?I am back to office this Monday and the weather have been hot over here today.After my work on Saturday i went home and relaxed and sunday went to church and did house work as usual and after house work went for a window shopping with my employer and her kids.I have been eating good foods and ice cream lately because of hot weather.So what is new with you?Let me tell u 1 thing that You r the most gorgeous man. You make me feel worthy of love. I have lost much of my time in life becoz I did not have a companion. I want to share my life's adventures with you. You are the man that welcomed me. I want to spend my whole life with you till my last day on earth. I really missing you.I cant wait to know you more and we love more.
I love you so much,
Liu Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment